Sunday, January 4, 2009
I should have so much to say but I have no time to think about what and how to say it. I'm in the winding up scenes of the Bazzill catalog and am not quite sure which way is up. (Note to employer - I'll never work overtime during Christmas break again no matter how adorable your rick-rack-pom-pom-textured-sewing-on-paper project is. In January - maybe.)
Here is what I do know:
1. Christmas happened.
2. Moon Sand is the worst substance on the face of the planet.
3. The stomach flu can go through your whole family more than once.
3a. Puke can ruin a brand new rug.
4. There is a stack of Christmas cards in my car that slipped down between the seats. I'll send them tomorrow?
5. 50 kids can fit comfortably in my house for about six hours.
6. Once you let your husband build a 15-foot screen out of your best sheet in your living room to project movies or watch the game on - he'll never be satisfied again.
7. I can say,"The Usual" at Sonic and they will get me my beverage. My friend said that's the day before an intervention.
I think that's the extent of my knowledge. Pathetic. Ask me again in few days and maybe I'll have my brain back. Love to you.