I never promised myself I'd never do a blog giveaway. Thank goodness.
If you look at my blog, you'd think all I do is have cancer, travel, run and play on frozen lakes. That's true, but occasionally I like to work full-time for Bazzill Basics Paper as a designer. I design their catalogs, advertising, packaging, idea books and posters for their kids school projects. Over the years, I have started "accumulating" (hoarding is a strong, ugly word) Bazzill products. I have been selfish with my Bazzill. It's a mystery to me why I cannot part with it. I don't scrapbook. I just love it. I love it so much that I gingerly put it in a closet and in boxes in the basement.
THEREFORE, ere go, heretofore I have decided to pry some of it from my supple, model-like hands. For you, but mostly for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. That's right, I'm still at the begging for money thing. Everyone who has donated is eligible to enter. After you have donated to our run, leave a comment on this entry for a chance to win:
- 37 YARDS(ish) (one yard of each) of ALL BAZZILL BASICS RIBBON!!! That's a lot of giant bows you could make for tiny baby heads.
- (70) 8.5x11 textured Bazzill Cardstock in about 70 colors and varying textures
- (20) 12x12 textured Bazzill Cardstock - including some "bling" paper
- (2) 15-sheet DOTTED SWISS multipacks - have you seen this? So cute. Reminds me of the dress my mom made me... and the dress your mom made you when we were little.
- A 25-sheet 12x12 Monochomatic green multipack
- A 15-sheet 12x12 Mono Trio Forget-Me-Not multipack
- A 25-sheet Places We Love multipack
- A 25-sheet 8x8 Monochromatic yellow multipack
- A 25 8.5x5.5 Places We Love scrap pack
- A Places We Love idea book
- A 8x8 post-bound album
- A 12x6 tall post-bound album
- A Bitty Blossoms Garden Mix jar of blossoms
- Assorted brads, boshers (I don't know either), buttons, etc.
DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, THIS GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL MARCH 22 AT 7PM. THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SITES HAVE BEEN ACTING UP LATELY. PLEASE KEEP TRYNG. IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEND A CHECK, MAKE IT OUT TO THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY AND SEND IT TO:
14409 W Maui Lane